3D Software Engineer
Do you want to join a pioneer company in the field of 3D simulation technology, with a team of developers with diverse expertise, experience and interests in software development, and enjoy a creative and international work environment? Be part of the amazing team of Crisalix!
While working in an agile team, you will take over responsibility from day 1. You will be given ownership over different projects, which you can work on independently while regularly catching up with your team mates to discuss new developments.
Our backend services are written mainly in Ruby on Rails and our 3D interface in Unity3D. You will be working in several projects related to 3D simulation and Virtual Reality apps, both for pc/mac and mobile devices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Highly skilled in computational geometry and 3D algorithms.
- Proven experience with mathematical algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experienced in Unity3D, C#, C++ and shaders.
- Commitment to high standards of code quality.
- Understand the importance of tests to maintain the code quality.
- Demonstrable experience in the above fields (e.g: references, personal/professional projects on GitHub, etc.)