Affiliate and Web Marketing Specialist
Looking to finally get THE JOB? Willing to join a unique fast growing company where your skills will enable you to take part on worldwide mission? Motivated to be in a team of talented people unified by a common goal of supporting anyone around the world to become more beautiful and happy?
What if you could see yourself with any change in appearance before it actually happens? Over 75% of women in developed countries dream about being more beautiful. By fulfilling the essential need of all those people as well as many of the men, Crisalix, the leader in online 3D simulations based on standard photos, is the first lead generator of its kind in the field of aesthetics.
Crisalix is Swiss company with an important branch in Barcelona and has already in use with hundreds of aesthetics specialists in over 100 countries is now launching the first direct to the consumer application.
Do you have a passion for creativity and experience delivering exceptional results in digital marketing?
Crisalix is hiring for an Affiliate and Web Marketing Specialist, who will drive and execute the Affiliate Marketing Programs to support customer acquisition and transaction goals, as well as being responsible of the social media and e-marketing strategy. This individual will steward, coordinate and oversee campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including negotiation of affiliate partnerships and deals, contract review and approval, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis and optimization.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to reach new customers, increase awareness and increase revenue targets.
- Negotiating and reviewing affiliate advertising agreements.
- Monitor, optimize and report the effectiveness, ROI and other KPIs of all marketing activities.
- Develop our Social Media and e-marketing strategy.
- Work with our sales and development teams to optimize our marketing to meet targets.
You’ll need to have:
- European work permit.
- Languages: fluent in English and Spanish. Other languages are an asset.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital/affiliate marketing and campaign optimization.
- At least 3 years of successful similar experience.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing networks (Commission Junction, Google, LinkShare…).
- Advanced analytical skills with strong understanding of online creative development.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team, being able to handle multiple projects.
- Experience with a variety of online media campaigns (banners, emails, pops, contextual, etc.).
- Experience working in B2B and B2C companies // the aesthetic industry and or social network inside work would be a plus.
Crisalix proposes attractive remuneration packages. For more information or to apply, please email a detailed CV and a cover letter to email@example.com