Frontend UX Developer
Crisalix is seeking a Frontend Developer.
While working in a small, agile team, you will take over responsibility from day 1. You will be given ownership over different projects, which you can work on independently while regularly catching up with your team mates to discuss new developments.
Our backend services are written mainly in Ruby on Rails and our 3D interface in Unity3D. You’ll be mainly working on the frontend, closely related to UI, UX and Design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- HTML5/CSS3 (Sass or Less).
- UX and UI.
- Git and Github for version control and workflow.
- Demonstrable visual design knowledge; capacity for creating highly usable designs and layouts, and a propensity towards simplification.
- Prototyping tools.
- Understand the importance of tests to maintain the code quality.
- Demonstrable experience in the above fields (e.g: references, personal/professional projects on GitHub, etc.).
The following will also be valued
- Rails assets pipeline knowledge.
- Mobile development.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary/cross-functional and distributed teams.
- Problem solver in a challenging environment.
Candidates would work from Crisalix office in Barcelona. Spanish and English would thus be the main languages during daily work.
Crisalix proposes an attractive salary and additional incentives. For more information or to apply, please email a detailed CV to email@example.com.