Crisalix is seeking RoR Developer.
- Ruby (very good knowledge + good coding).
- Ruby on Rails, Sinatra (very good knowledge).
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- GIT version control (good knowledge).
- HTML/CSS (Sass).
- Experience developing APIs.
- UNIX like OS.
- English, Spanish. French is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in the above fields (e.g: references, personal/professional projects on GitHub, etc.).
The following will also be valued:
- Good skills on code review and code maintenance.
- Have worked with TDD, BDD processes.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary/cross-functional and distributed teams
- Problem solver in a challenging environment.
Candidates would work from Crisalix office in Barcelona. English and Spanish would thus be the main
languages during daily work.
Crisalix proposes an attractive salary and additional incentives (stock options). For more information or to apply, please email a
detailed CV to Jaime Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org.