Specialists on Image Processing / Computer Vision
Crisalix is seeking two specialists for image processing / computer vision. The selected candidate will be part of the core team of our 3D technology, developing and improving the different components of our 3D reconstruction system.
- Be part of the development team in charge of 3D reconstruction of bodies from 2D photographs.
- Working on the image processing and computer vision related areas.
- Development and integration of new algorithms related to camera calibration, pose estimation, stereography, texture alignment, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Preferably PhD in related area (computer vision / image processing). A master degree will also be considered.
- 3+ years relevant experience on Image processing / computer vision
- Image processing skills: (color) image segmentation, contour extraction, feature detection and classification.
- Computer vision skills: multiview geometry, active appearance model / active shape model and machine learning.
- Strong C++ Software development skills and knowledge of a scripting language (preferably python or ruby), under Linux environment.
- Strong mathematical background
- Knowledge on git, cmake, Jenkins, opencv, itk and boost would be a plus.
- Desirable experience in 3D reconstruction techniques
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, meeting deadlines.
- Willing to be part of a rapidly leading growing venture.
- Proficient use of at least two of these languages: Spanish, English or French.
Candidates would work from Crisalix office in Barcelona, and in permanent contact with the team in Switzerland. These projects are made in collaboration with the Institute for Surgical Technology and Biomechanics (ISTB) in Bern. English and Spanish would thus be the main languages during daily work.
Crisalix proposes an attractive salary in addition to a package of stock options. For more information or to apply, please email a detailed CV and a cover letter to Jaime Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org).