e-Stetix 3D Mammo V3.3 - now available!
We are pleased to announce the release of e-Stetix 3D Mammo version 3.3
Highlighted feature: Pre-Operative Volumes
Crisalix is continually improving its e-Stetix 3D Mammo simulator. Version 3.3 includes a new system for calculation of pre-operative volume of breasts, which provides you with valuable information about the patient's body such as initial volume, breast asymmetries, etc.
Volumetric analysis is an important topic in breast augmentation procedures. It allows you to optimize the decision-making process of selecting implant size and helps to educate your patient about her own body.
e-Stetix 3D Mammo V3.3 introduces the first version of its volumetric system based on 3D calculations. This new feature is available from the e-Planning section.
Version 3.3 also includes:
- Superior 3D Modeling: the improved photo-geometrical 3D modeler contains an even faster calculation system than previously, and provides 3D simulation results with increased accuracy.
- Dual access Multi-Sim / Implant Catalogues: you can now directly access both the implant catalogue and multiple simulations from the e-Planning section. Depending on individual needs during consultation, you can provide your patient with a simultaneous comparison with different sizes of implants or select any implant from the available catalogues.
- Increased texturization: the 3D model of the patient now shows a more realistic texturization, with less shadow effects or artifacts. This improves the visualization of the body and enhances the overall e-Stetix experience.
- Improved simulation results: the calculation of the new sub-mammary fold after implant has been improved in order to obtain a more realistic and precise post-operative 3D simulation, by independently processing each breast.
- e-Planning upgrade: The insertion of a translucent semi-circle allows you to optimize the selection of the size and the position of the implants based on the curvature of the thorax.
Stay tuned for more exciting news and developments from Crisalix.