Online Marketing Specialist
Do you have a passion for creativity and experience delivering exceptional results in digital marketing? Crisalix is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to manage our online marketing presence in order to maximize lead generation from a variety of sources including company, websites, social media platforms, third-party websites and advertising.
The candidate will drive and execute the Affiliate Marketing Programs to support customer acquisition and transaction goals, as well as being responsible of the social media and e-marketing strategy. This individual will steward, coordinate and oversee campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance, including negotiation of affiliate partnerships and deals, contract review and approval, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis and optimization.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to reach new customers, increase awareness and increase revenue targets.
- Monitor, optimize and report the effectiveness, ROI and other KPIs of all marketing activities.
- Develop our Social Media and e-marketing strategy.
- Work with our sales and development teams to optimize our marketing to meet targets.
- Managing and improving SEO.
- Developing, executing, and managing messaging on social media platforms.
- Leveraging third-party websites—such as review and comparison websites, online directory listings, industry publications, discussion boards, and company profile sites—to maximize online visibility of our products and services.
- Developing, executing, and managing PPC and PPL advertising campaigns.
- Writing, editing, producing, publishing, and maintaining online marketing content.
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- European work permit.
- Languages: fluent in English. Other languages are an asset.
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital/affiliate marketing and campaign optimization.
- At least 3 years of successful similar experience.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing networks (Commission Junction, Google, LinkShare…).
- Advanced analytical skills with strong understanding of online creative development.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team, being able to handle multiple projects.
- Experience with a variety of online media campaigns.
- Experience working in B2B and B2C companies // the aesthetic industry and or social network inside work would be a plus.
Crisalix proposes attractive remuneration packages. For more information or to apply, please email a detailed CV and a cover letter to email@example.com