Crisalix is seeking a tester.
Our QA/testing team is crucial in making sure that we push our code (web apps, mobile apps, VR apps and others) into production quickly and free of issues. We move quickly, perform lots of tests (automated and manual) and make changes continuously, so we expect our testing team to be well coordinated with the development team, understanding each other with the goal of delivering quickly, organized and error-free.
- 2 or more years demonstrable experience testing and writing test plans.
- Likes and uses technology.
- English and Spanish.
- Detail-oriented and patient.
- Commitment to releasing quality products.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Be involved in the entire development process (colaborating in specifications and requirements).
- Automated acceptance/functional testing (with frameworks like: Capybara, Selenium, Cucumber or similar).
- Manual testing of web and mobile products.
- Investigate support tickets and user research for insight into day-to-day use of products, and integrate findings into testing
- Bug management.
- Write test plans.
The following will also be valued:
- Familiarity with Agile-mindset development.
- Experience in mobile-specific automated testing (Calabash, Appium, or similar).
Chosen candidate will work from the Crisalix office in Barcelona. English and Spanish would thus be the main
languages during daily work.
For more information or to apply, please email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.