Crisalix is seeking RoR Developer.
- Ruby (very good knowledge + good coding).
- Ruby on Rails, Sinatra (very good knowledge).
- Databases: MySQL, Redis.
- GIT version control (good knowledge).
- HTML/CSS (Sass).
- Experience developing APIs.
- UNIX-like OS.
- English, Spanish.
- Demonstrable experience in the above fields (e.g: references, personal/professional projects on GitHub, etc.).
The following will also be valued:
- Good skills on code review and code maintenance.
- Have worked with TDD, BDD processes.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary/cross-functional and distributed teams
- Problem solver in a challenging environment.
Candidates would work from Crisalix office in Barcelona. English and Spanish would thus be the main
languages during daily work.
For more information or to apply, please email a
detailed CV to Jaime Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org.